Re: A reminder and a question for the group

  • drywit1
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
      Hi! I'm new to this group, but a couple of names are familiar from
      Meetup.com. I hope to make one of the group's get-togethers soon.
      Almost made it yesterday, but a friend went into premature labor and
      I went to visit her at the hospital instead. She'll probably join
      in the future. (She and baby are doing well, just need to be on bed
      rest for a while.)

      Anyway, I wanted to reiterate Becca's message below for my part, as
      well. And if no one minds having me, a stranger for the moment,
      over, I'd be fine bringing something like a veggie tray, or as the
      weather cools, baked goodies.

      -Mari-

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Boland
      <rebeccaboland@g...> wrote:
      > My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be
      happy
      > bake/bring treats for any get together!
      >
      > -Becca
    • drywit1
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
        I'm just a mile from Joyce's home, on the same street.
        -Mari-