Loopy party/fashion event! Do join me!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      Local designer Bonne Marie Burns of Chicknits is having a fashion show
      at Loopy on Friday, November 9th from 6 to 9 PM! I'm going, and I
      hope some of you can join me.

      If you have ever wanted to knit from a Chicknits pattern, this is a
      groovy opportunity. Bonne Marie will let you examine her sample
      garments, and she has been known to let people try them on! And of
      course, she is always happy to answer questions about her patterns and
      advise you on modifications.

      See the patterns here:

      www.chicknits.com
    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
        You are a 'fan girl', Bill is right. I would love to go. Tina
        From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
          Hi ladies,
          I have never been to Loopy's. I think that I will join you for this. See you there.
          Angie

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2007
            Yay! I got DH to come home early so I'll be there right after
            parent/teacher conference. I'll probably need the yarn therapy after
            the conference anyway!

            Lynda