Nov 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi Logan Square Knitters,
      This Thursday's meeting will be a my house. Anytime after 6:30 will be fine. The address is 2426 N. francisco ave #2( top doorbell). I am just east amd north of the Fullerton/ Milwaukee intersection. Francisco is one way going towards north. My phone is 773 252-7791. I have cats and birds. There is no need to bring anything- I will provide some snacks. I hope y'all can come. Margaret