Nov.1 meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      I would be happy to host Thursday Nov 1 at my house. ( 6:30 pm- 10 ish) There is another option I think we should consider for other meetings . A coffee bar place has opened on Fullerton, near Kimball called My House coffee bar. It is open until 10 pm on weekdays. I hope to see you all soon. Tina - how is your first sock coming along?
      Margaret

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2007
        I'll be there! Would you like me to bring anything?

        --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 26, 2007
          There is no need to bring anything, Joyce- just yourself. See you then. Lynda is going to try and make it also although she is now very busy. Margaret

          "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I'll be there! Would you like me to bring anything?

        • tinaheiho@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
            I am in! Tina
            From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
            > There is no need to bring anything, Joyce- just yourself. See you then. Lynda is
            > going to try and make it also although she is now very busy. Margaret
            >
            > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I'll be there!
            > Would you like me to bring anything?
            >
            > --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hello everyone,
            > > I would be happy to host Thursday Nov 1 at my
            > > house. ( 6:30 pm- 10 ish) There is another option I
            > > think we should consider for other meetings . A
            > > coffee bar place has opened on Fullerton, near
            > > Kimball called My House coffee bar. It is open
            > > until 10 pm on weekdays. I hope to see you all soon.
            > > Tina - how is your first sock coming along?
            > >
            > > Margaret

            > > removed]

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Lee Samsami Stein
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2007
              Hi Margaret,
              I will be there too (Nov 1st)! Will it be at your house or the new coffee
              house you mentioned?

            • Lynda C
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2007
                Margaret,
                I think Jenny and Jenny are going to try to come on Thursday as well!
                Lynda