Re: [logan2knits] Digest Number 569

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      Denise and I are still on this list (as is Marita and maybe Anne Marie). I've been keeping up with her as well. Things sound like they are going well in Providence.

      And if you are on Ravelry, feel free to friend me. I'm Mittenfarce.

      Marcy.

      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com wrote: LOGAN SQUARE KNITS LOGAN SQUARE KNITS
      Messages In This Digest (12 Messages)
      1a.
      Ravelry From: Stephanie
      1b.
      Re: Ravelry From: Rebecca Boland
      1c.
      Re: Ravelry From: Tara Schultz
      1d.
      Re: Ravelry From: Rebecca Boland
      1e.
      Re: Ravelry From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      2a.
      Re: Yarn Con Anyone? From: margaret crozier
      2b.
      Re: Yarn Con Anyone? From: Kari Balck
      3a.
      Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd From: tinaheiho
      3b.
      Re: Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd From: Tara Schultz
      4a.
      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? From: Lisa Phillips
      4b.
      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? From: tinaheiho@...
      4c.
      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? From: lilbee60618
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Messages
      1a.
      Ravelry Posted by: "Stephanie" fireoverfire2002@... fireoverfire2002 Mon Oct 8, 2007 7:05 am (PST) Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the
      weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and
      cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and
      organizing in the new place.
      I'm listed as NatureGoddess.
      -Stephanie

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (5)

      1b.
      Re: Ravelry Posted by: "Rebecca Boland" rebeccaboland@... rebeccanboland Mon Oct 8, 2007 7:09 am (PST) I know I haven't been to a meeting in a long time (I'm trying really hard to
      get to one, I promise!), but I am on Ravelry . . . my name is WoolPierogi.

      -Becca

      On 10/8/07, Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the
      > weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and
      > cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and
      > organizing in the new place.
      > I'm listed as NatureGoddess.
      > -Stephanie

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (5)

      1c.
      Re: Ravelry Posted by: "Tara Schultz" schultz_tara@... taracriss Mon Oct 8, 2007 7:31 am (PST)
      What is Ravelry?
      Tara

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: rebeccaboland@...: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:09:31 -0500Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelry

      I know I haven't been to a meeting in a long time (I'm trying really hard toget to one, I promise!), but I am on Ravelry . . . my name is WoolPierogi.-BeccaOn 10/8/07, Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:>> Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the> weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and> cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and> organizing in the new place.> I'm listed as NatureGoddess.> -Stephanie>> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (5)

      1d.
      Re: Ravelry Posted by: "Rebecca Boland" rebeccaboland@... rebeccanboland Mon Oct 8, 2007 7:40 am (PST) "Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers
      to keep track of their yarn, tools and pattern information, and look to
      others for ideas and inspiration."

      You can check a preview at ravelry.com

      Re: Ravelry Posted by: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" bigwildonion@... bigwildonion Mon Oct 8, 2007 7:49 am (PST) I'm on. My user name is bigwildonion.

      --- Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my
      > invite over the
      > weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time
      > gleefully posting and
      > cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead
      > of unpacking and
      > organizing in the new place.
      > I'm listed as NatureGoddess.
      > -Stephanie

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (5)

      2a.
      Re: Yarn Con Anyone? Posted by: "margaret crozier" croziermargaret@... croziermargaret Mon Oct 8, 2007 8:18 am (PST) Meeting at the station sounds good to me. Do tou think our picnic should be potluck or should we just bring a lunch? Margaret

      tinaheiho@... wrote: So, it looks like we are a foursome. Do any of you have a preference for when we go? the locations is: Pulaski Park
      1419 W. Blackhawk St. (Map it)
      Chicago, IL 60622
      Phone: 312-742-7559
      a map it attached. The park is just off the Blue line...should we meet a the station? The CTA trip planner says:

      Take CTA BLUE LINE TRAIN (BLUE LINE - SOUTHBOUND)
      LOGAN SQUARE CTA
      Arrive
      DIVISION CTA
      Walk
      Walk 0.5 mile NE to 1419 W BLACKHAWK ST
      From: angie salstrom

      From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Yarn Con Anyone?
      Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:51:44 +0000

      sounds like fun, count me in.
      Angie

      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
[...]

      Messages in this topic (6)

      2b.
      Re: Yarn Con Anyone? Posted by: "Kari Balck" kebalck@... kebalck Mon Oct 8, 2007 10:36 am (PST) Oo... I'm supposed to be singing an audition on Sat, but if the doctor is right, Nacho will be making his appearance this weekend-WAY ahead of schedule.

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Meeting at the station sounds good to me. Do tou think our picnic should be potluck or should we just bring a lunch? Margaret

      From: angie salstrom

      From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:51:44 +0000

      sounds like fun, count me in.
      Angie

      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
[...]

      Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd Posted by: "tinaheiho" tinaheiho@... tinaheiho Mon Oct 8, 2007 10:46 am (PST) Stitch 'n' Bitch
      Fourth Tuesday of the month, 5:30 - 8 pm
      Back by popular demand, this event invites knitters to bring their
      needles and yarn to knit and exchange techniques and stories. Needle
      workers of all levels are welcome to participate in this fresh
      adaptation of the traditional sewing circle. Artist Pate Conaway will
      attend on October 23 to participate in the event. Using four-feet-long
      knitting needles and a ball of yarn the size of a dishwasher the
      artist will knit a potholder large enough to cover a king-sized bed!

      Tuesdays are free!
      I am going...who's with me?

      Tina

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (2)

      3b.
      Re: Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd Posted by: "Tara Schultz" schultz_tara@... taracriss Mon Oct 8, 2007 2:21 pm (PST)
      I have class on Tuesdays. Not only am I torturing myself by getting a new job, but also by going back to Grad school. I'm just a sadist I guess. Have fun for me!

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: tinaheiho@...: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:46:51 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd

      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? Posted by: "Lisa Phillips" lisarides8@... lisarides8 Mon Oct 8, 2007 11:54 am (PST)
      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
      I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to
      take a pic nic and join me?
      Tina

      Wish I could, but we're going to the Dunes!

      Congrats Marcy on your lovely girl (Beatrix was one of
      the names we considered for Violet, and we didn't name
      her for a week after her birth!).

      I was also wondering how things are going for our
      other ex-ex-pat, Denise? Is she still on this list, or
      anyone in touch with her?

      Ready for sweater weather, even though I don't have
      time to knit one...
      Lisa

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (3)

      4b.
      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? Posted by: "tinaheiho@..." tinaheiho@... tinaheiho Mon Oct 8, 2007 1:07 pm (PST) Check out the photo of Denise's FO gorgeous shawl! Tina
      From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

      > tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
      > I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to
      > take a pic nic and join me?
      > Tina
      >

      > Wish I could, but we're going to the Dunes!
      >
      > Congrats Marcy on your lovely girl (Beatrix was one of
      > the names we considered for Violet, and we didn't name
      > her for a week after her birth!).
      >
      > I was also wondering how things are going for our
      > other ex-ex-pat, Denise? Is she still on this list, or
      > anyone in touch with her?
      >
      > Ready for sweater weather, even though I don't have
      > time to knit one...
      > Lisa

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (3)

      4c.
      Re: yarn con / Marcy! / Denise? Posted by: "lilbee60618" leesstein@... lilbee60618 Mon Oct 8, 2007 1:56 pm (PST) OMG that shawl is beautiful! Denise's work is always right on!
      --Lee

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, tinaheiho@... wrote:

      > Check out the photo of Denise's FO gorgeous shawl! Tina

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (3)

      Visit Your Group
      Share Photos
      Put your favorite
      photos and
      more online.

      Moderator Central
      Get answers to
      your questions about
      running Y! Groups.

      Special K Challenge
      on Yahoo! Groups
      Find shape-up
      tips and tools.

      Need to Reply?

      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Calendar