Re: [logan2knits] Sunday October 21: Knit at Stellaria!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
      I am going to try and make it. This is a work weekend for me , but because you are located so close to me that I think I can sleep enough and still go. margaret

      Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote: Come on over to our place and knit! Sunday, October 21, 4:00-6:30 p.m.
      at Stellaria Natural Health, 2519 N California Avenue, 2nd Floor. We're
      in the red building, next to Hachi's Kitchen; you'll see our entrance
      to the right as you look at the building from the sidewalk. (Maybe
      we'll even have our new banner hung by then).

      We'll provide tea, filtered water, organic coffee. You can bring
      anything else you like. Just let me know if you plan on coming, so I
      can round up the chairs!

      -Stephanie