Get yer Stitch & Pitch tickets soon!

  • Brenda Janish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Hey all-

      Deadline for ordering tickets from the White Sox is September 6,
      which is less than two weeks away, so please place your order ASAP
      if you want to go. And we really want you to go!

      The cheapest way to order is by fax or snail mail using the form
      at http://www.stitchnbitch.org/sox.pdf . You can order tickets
      online too, just keep in mind there's a $4 per ticket Ticketmaster
      fee.

      Please distribute this reminder to any friends or family you think
      would be interested. We want to pack the stands this year so we
      can do it again next year. So let's get on it!

      -Brenda