Re: [logan2knits] A reminder and a question for the group

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
      Yeah, I'm not in Logan Square either, but I am easy to get to by bus.

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • drywit1
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
        Hi! I'm new to this group, but a couple of names are familiar from
        Meetup.com. I hope to make one of the group's get-togethers soon.
        Almost made it yesterday, but a friend went into premature labor and
        I went to visit her at the hospital instead. She'll probably join
        in the future. (She and baby are doing well, just need to be on bed
        rest for a while.)

        Anyway, I wanted to reiterate Becca's message below for my part, as
        well. And if no one minds having me, a stranger for the moment,
        over, I'd be fine bringing something like a veggie tray, or as the
        weather cools, baked goodies.

        -Mari-

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Boland
        <rebeccaboland@g...> wrote:
        > My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be
        happy
        > bake/bring treats for any get together!
        >
        > -Becca
      • drywit1
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
          I'm just a mile from Joyce's home, on the same street.
          -Mari-