Thursday October 18th

  • tinaheiho
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
      Come on over and knit.
      3635 West Wrightwood Ave.
      773.954.2709
      Use West Side Entrance (deck/ porch), Second Floor Front
      6-9pm
      Bring a snack/ lite dish to share.

      See you then!
      Tina

      If you have allergies, take your meds.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2007
        I'll probably be on soccer practice chauffer duty, and
        packing to leave town the next day. I will try to
        stop in if only for a half hour!

        Ann

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
          I'll be there, but I expect to arrive a bit late. Looking forward to it!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2007
              I will be there too.
              Angie

              I'll be there. Margaret