Re: [logan2knits] Re: Yarn Con

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi all,
      did we decide on a time? give me a call about it 773-208-0564
      Angie

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:
      Going early is best for me. Margaret

      tinaheiho@... wrote: Okay...since it looks like Tara probably won't be joining us I say let's go early. I have a show that night and my 'call' is 6pm, so I would like to rest between the two events. Register your votes and we'll go from there. If Tara comes late she can just give us a call when she arrives. Tina