RE: [logan2knits] yarn con

  • Tara Schultz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
      I actually don't know if I'll be able to make it now so you guys can do whatever works best for everyone!!!
      Tara

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      From: tinaheiho@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:22:25 +0000
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] yarn con

      I think she means leave Logan Square around noon...not the con. Tara, Tara, tell us what you want.....

      From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2007
        Hi Tina and Angie,
        I think we should meet at the Logan Square El Stop at about 9:45. would that be okay with you. Margaret 252-7791

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2007
          I'll be there! Tina
          From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>