yarn con

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hello knitters. To those going to Yarn Con this Sat- How about we meet about 9:45 at the Logan Square El stop. I think we should try to go early as Tara wants to leave about noon. Let me know what you think. Margaret

    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
        I think she means leave Logan Square around noon...not the con. Tara, Tara, tell us what you want.....
        From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
        > Hello knitters. To those going to Yarn Con this Sat- How about we meet about
        > 9:45 at the Logan Square El stop. I think we should try to go early as Tara
        > wants to leave about noon. Let me know what you think. Margaret

      • Tara Schultz
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
          I actually don't know if I'll be able to make it now so you guys can do whatever works best for everyone!!!
          Tara

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          From: tinaheiho@...
          Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:22:25 +0000
          Subject: Re: [logan2knits] yarn con

          I think she means leave Logan Square around noon...not the con. Tara, Tara, tell us what you want.....

          From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2007
            Hi Tina and Angie,
            I think we should meet at the Logan Square El Stop at about 9:45. would that be okay with you. Margaret 252-7791

          • tinaheiho@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 13, 2007
              I'll be there! Tina
              From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>