Re: [logan2knits] yarn con / Marcy! / Denise?

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
      I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to
      take a pic nic and join me?
      Tina

      Wish I could, but we're going to the Dunes!

      Congrats Marcy on your lovely girl (Beatrix was one of
      the names we considered for Violet, and we didn't name
      her for a week after her birth!).

      I was also wondering how things are going for our
      other ex-ex-pat, Denise? Is she still on this list, or
      anyone in touch with her?

      Ready for sweater weather, even though I don't have
      time to knit one...
      Lisa

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
        Check out the photo of Denise's FO gorgeous shawl! Tina
        From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>

        > tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
        > I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to
        > take a pic nic and join me?
        > Tina
        >

        > Wish I could, but we're going to the Dunes!
        >
        > Congrats Marcy on your lovely girl (Beatrix was one of
        > the names we considered for Violet, and we didn't name
        > her for a week after her birth!).
        >
        > I was also wondering how things are going for our
        > other ex-ex-pat, Denise? Is she still on this list, or
        > anyone in touch with her?
        >
        > Ready for sweater weather, even though I don't have
        > time to knit one...
        > Lisa

        > ____
        > Need a vacation? Get great deals
        > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        > http://travel.yahoo.com/

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
          OMG that shawl is beautiful! Denise's work is always right on!
          --Lee