Re: [logan2knits] A reminder and a question for the group

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
      My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be happy to
      bake/bring treats for any get together!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
        I'll be at El Cid tonight!

        Meeting in homes seems good to me.

        My apartment is not in Logan Square, but I would be
        happy to host if Addison & Lawndale is not too far to
        travel.

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Meeting reminder
        >
        > The August 24 meeting will be at:
        > El Cid 2
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        > 773-395-0505
        >
        > Everybody interested in attending please email your
        > r.s.v.p. to
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        > afternoon.
        > FYI... I will not be able to attend again this
        > week, I have a previous
        > engagement that can't be rescheduled.
        > Also, it looks like I won't be able to attend
        > meetings this fall, unless we
        > reschedule for Sunday nights:(. My classes start on
        > August 29 and my week
        > looks pretty full this semester. I am taking two
        > classes; one that meets on
        > Monday and Wednesday nights; and another that meets
        > on Thursday night and
        > Saturday morning. Is there anybody interested in
        > leading the group during
        > the Fall semester? (I would be happy to maintain the
        > listserv and send out
        > meeting reminders if the volunteer doesn't want to
        > mess with it.)
        > Please email me off list at
        > annemarie.neff@... or call me at
        > 312-464-4423 to discuss what you would need to do.
        > Sorry about this, but science calls...

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
          Yeah, I'm not in Logan Square either, but I am easy to get to by bus.

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • drywit1
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
            Hi! I'm new to this group, but a couple of names are familiar from
            Meetup.com. I hope to make one of the group's get-togethers soon.
            Almost made it yesterday, but a friend went into premature labor and
            I went to visit her at the hospital instead. She'll probably join
            in the future. (She and baby are doing well, just need to be on bed
            rest for a while.)

            Anyway, I wanted to reiterate Becca's message below for my part, as
            well. And if no one minds having me, a stranger for the moment,
            over, I'd be fine bringing something like a veggie tray, or as the
            weather cools, baked goodies.

            -Mari-

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Boland
            <rebeccaboland@g...> wrote:
            > My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be
            happy
            > bake/bring treats for any get together!
            >
            > -Becca
          • drywit1
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
              I'm just a mile from Joyce's home, on the same street.
              -Mari-