Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd

  • tinaheiho
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Stitch 'n' Bitch
      Fourth Tuesday of the month, 5:30 - 8 pm
      Back by popular demand, this event invites knitters to bring their
      needles and yarn to knit and exchange techniques and stories. Needle
      workers of all levels are welcome to participate in this fresh
      adaptation of the traditional sewing circle. Artist Pate Conaway will
      attend on October 23 to participate in the event. Using four-feet-long
      knitting needles and a ball of yarn the size of a dishwasher the
      artist will knit a potholder large enough to cover a king-sized bed!

      Tuesdays are free!
      I am going...who's with me?

      Tina
    • Tara Schultz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
        I have class on Tuesdays. Not only am I torturing myself by getting a new job, but also by going back to Grad school. I'm just a sadist I guess. Have fun for me!

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: tinaheiho@...: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:46:51 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] Sn'B at the MCA - October 23rd