Re: [logan2knits] Yarn Con Anyone?

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      Oo... I'm supposed to be singing an audition on Sat, but if the doctor is right, Nacho will be making his appearance this weekend-WAY ahead of schedule.

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Meeting at the station sounds good to me. Do tou think our picnic should be potluck or should we just bring a lunch? Margaret

      tinaheiho@... wrote: So, it looks like we are a foursome. Do any of you have a preference for when we go? the locations is: Pulaski Park
      1419 W. Blackhawk St. (Map it)
      Chicago, IL 60622
      Phone: 312-742-7559
      a map it attached. The park is just off the Blue line...should we meet a the station? The CTA trip planner says:

      Take CTA BLUE LINE TRAIN (BLUE LINE - SOUTHBOUND)
      LOGAN SQUARE CTA
      Arrive
      DIVISION CTA
      Walk