RE: [logan2knits] Ravelry

  • Tara Schultz
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      What is Ravelry?
      Tara

      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: rebeccaboland@...: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:09:31 -0500Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelry

      I know I haven't been to a meeting in a long time (I'm trying really hard toget to one, I promise!), but I am on Ravelry . . . my name is WoolPierogi.-BeccaOn 10/8/07, Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:>> Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the> weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and> cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and> organizing in the new place.> I'm listed as NatureGoddess.> -Stephanie>> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
        "Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers
        to keep track of their yarn, tools and pattern information, and look to
        others for ideas and inspiration."

        You can check a preview at ravelry.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
          I'm on. My user name is bigwildonion.