Ravelry

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8 7:05 AM
      Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the
      weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and
      cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and
      organizing in the new place.
      I'm listed as NatureGoddess.
      -Stephanie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8 7:09 AM
        I know I haven't been to a meeting in a long time (I'm trying really hard to
        get to one, I promise!), but I am on Ravelry . . . my name is WoolPierogi.

        -Becca

        On 10/8/07, Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the
        > weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and
        > cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and
        > organizing in the new place.
        > I'm listed as NatureGoddess.
        > -Stephanie

      • Tara Schultz
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8 7:31 AM
          What is Ravelry?
          Tara

          To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: rebeccaboland@...: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:09:31 -0500Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Ravelry

          I know I haven't been to a meeting in a long time (I'm trying really hard toget to one, I promise!), but I am on Ravelry . . . my name is WoolPierogi.-BeccaOn 10/8/07, Stephanie <fireoverfire2002@...> wrote:>> Is anyone else a member of Ravelry? I just got my invite over the> weekend, and am trying not to spend too much time gleefully posting and> cross-referencing my FOs and future projects instead of unpacking and> organizing in the new place.> I'm listed as NatureGoddess.> -Stephanie>> >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8 7:40 AM
            "Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers
            to keep track of their yarn, tools and pattern information, and look to
            others for ideas and inspiration."

            You can check a preview at ravelry.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8 7:49 AM
              I'm on. My user name is bigwildonion.