Re: [logan2knits] A reminder and a question for the group

  • rachel
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
      I'd be happy to offer up our living room for a Sunday night or two!

      :)

      rachel

      Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      I like this idea too. Sunday nights at different households could be
      really fun.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
        My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be happy to
        bake/bring treats for any get together!

        -Becca

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
          I'll be at El Cid tonight!

          Meeting in homes seems good to me.

          My apartment is not in Logan Square, but I would be
          happy to host if Addison & Lawndale is not too far to
          travel.

          --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

          > Meeting reminder
          >
          > The August 24 meeting will be at:
          > El Cid 2
          > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > 773-395-0505
          >
          > Everybody interested in attending please email your
          > r.s.v.p. to
          > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > afternoon.
          > FYI... I will not be able to attend again this
          > week, I have a previous
          > engagement that can't be rescheduled.
          > Also, it looks like I won't be able to attend
          > meetings this fall, unless we
          > reschedule for Sunday nights:(. My classes start on
          > August 29 and my week
          > looks pretty full this semester. I am taking two
          > classes; one that meets on
          > Monday and Wednesday nights; and another that meets
          > on Thursday night and
          > Saturday morning. Is there anybody interested in
          > leading the group during
          > the Fall semester? (I would be happy to maintain the
          > listserv and send out
          > meeting reminders if the volunteer doesn't want to
          > mess with it.)
          > Please email me off list at
          > annemarie.neff@... or call me at
          > 312-464-4423 to discuss what you would need to do.
          > Sorry about this, but science calls...

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
            Yeah, I'm not in Logan Square either, but I am easy to get to by bus.

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

          • drywit1
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
              Hi! I'm new to this group, but a couple of names are familiar from
              Meetup.com. I hope to make one of the group's get-togethers soon.
              Almost made it yesterday, but a friend went into premature labor and
              I went to visit her at the hospital instead. She'll probably join
              in the future. (She and baby are doing well, just need to be on bed
              rest for a while.)

              Anyway, I wanted to reiterate Becca's message below for my part, as
              well. And if no one minds having me, a stranger for the moment,
              over, I'd be fine bringing something like a veggie tray, or as the
              weather cools, baked goodies.

              -Mari-

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Boland
              <rebeccaboland@g...> wrote:
              > My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be
              happy
              > bake/bring treats for any get together!
              >
              > -Becca
            • drywit1
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
                I'm just a mile from Joyce's home, on the same street.
                -Mari-