Re: [logan2knits] Yarn Con Anyone?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2007
      Yes, I was planning to go to yarn Con this saturday the 13th. I would love to meet up with you guys and do a picnic. Margaret

      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote: I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to take a pic nic and join me?
      Tina

      YarnCon is Chicago's own yarn-centric exhibition -- a place to
      promote, sell, and celebrate the yarny arts.

      Please join us at the Pulaski Park Fieldhouse on October 13th, 2007
      from 10am to 4pm. If you are a sucker for making yarn, working and
      playing with yarn, or just being surrounded by it, this is going to be
      the place to be.

      In addition to 25 independent, crafty, artisan vendors, YarnCon will
      feature five to 10 free workshops and demos taught by experienced
      instructors from Chicagoland and surrounding areas, including local
      Stitch'n'Bitch groups, the Windy City Knitting Guild, the local
      Crochet Guild, and others. Workshops are free with your $3 admission,
      and no registration is required.

      www.yarncon.com

    • Tara Schultz
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2007
        Sounds lovely! Deric's going to be gone next week so that would be perfect! I'm in.
        Tara

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
            Meeting at the station sounds good to me. Do tou think our picnic should be potluck or should we just bring a lunch? Margaret

            tinaheiho@... wrote: So, it looks like we are a foursome. Do any of you have a preference for when we go? the locations is: Pulaski Park
            1419 W. Blackhawk St. (Map it)
            Chicago, IL 60622
            Phone: 312-742-7559
            a map it attached. The park is just off the Blue line...should we meet a the station? The CTA trip planner says:

            Take CTA BLUE LINE TRAIN (BLUE LINE - SOUTHBOUND)
            LOGAN SQUARE CTA
            Arrive
            DIVISION CTA
            Walk
            Walk 0.5 mile NE to 1419 W BLACKHAWK ST
            From: angie salstrom

            From: angie salstrom <asalstrom@...>
            To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Yarn Con Anyone?
            Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:51:44 +0000

            sounds like fun, count me in.
            Angie

            tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
            I am going next Saturday. Anyone want to take a pic nic and join me?
            Tina

            YarnCon is Chicago's own yarn-centric exhibition -- a place to
            promote, sell, and celebrate the yarny arts.

            Please join us at the Pulaski Park Fieldhouse on October 13th, 2007
            from 10am to 4pm. If you are a sucker for making yarn, working and
            playing with yarn, or just being surrounded by it, this is going to be
            the place to be.

            In addition to 25 independent, crafty, artisan vendors, YarnCon will
            feature five to 10 free workshops and demos taught by experienced
            instructors from Chicagoland and surrounding areas, including local
            Stitch'n'Bitch groups, the Windy City Knitting Guild, the local
            Crochet Guild, and others. Workshops are free with your $3 admission,
            and no registration is required.

            www.yarncon.com

          • Kari Balck

              From: angie salstrom