Re: From a long lost friend

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
      After much deliberation, we named her Beatrix. She didn't have a name
      until she was quite born. I'm thinking of her as Baby Bee!

      And, Hey Marita! How are things in LA?

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:

      > She's beautiful, congratulations! What's her name?
      >
      > -Marita
      >

      > To: logan2knits@...: mousemelia1@...: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:17:50
      +0000Subject: [logan2knits] From a long lost friend

      > My latest FO can be seen
      here:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/brighteyedgirl.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/after.jpgI
      had to share. I miss you all. I hope you are all well.Marcy

    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
        What wonderful news, though a little coastal birdie spilled the beans first. She is gorgeous! Glad to know naming does still take place outside of the womb (we're not even close to settled and the doc is thinking he's only about a week away).

        Congratulations and wishes for a speedy recovery,

        Kari