From a long lost friend

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
      My latest FO can be seen here:

      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/brighteyedgirl.jpg

      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/after.jpg

      I had to share. I miss you all. I hope you are all well.

      Marcy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        She's beautiful, congratulations! What's her name?

        -Marita

        To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.comFrom: mousemelia1@...: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:17:50 +0000Subject: [logan2knits] From a long lost friend

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
          After much deliberation, we named her Beatrix. She didn't have a name
          until she was quite born. I'm thinking of her as Baby Bee!

          And, Hey Marita! How are things in LA?

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:

          > She's beautiful, congratulations! What's her name?
          >
          > -Marita
          >

          > To: logan2knits@...: mousemelia1@...: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:17:50
          +0000Subject: [logan2knits] From a long lost friend

          > My latest FO can be seen
          here:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/brighteyedgirl.jpghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/mneth/after.jpgI
          had to share. I miss you all. I hope you are all well.Marcy

        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007
            What wonderful news, though a little coastal birdie spilled the beans first. She is gorgeous! Glad to know naming does still take place outside of the womb (we're not even close to settled and the doc is thinking he's only about a week away).

            Congratulations and wishes for a speedy recovery,

            Kari