Re: [logan2knits] location offer

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Stephanie--

      Any member of the group gets to host whenever they
      like. So you should pick any day or time that works
      well for you, and announce it on the listserv.

      We haven't really had usual hours or days lately. In
      the past, Sundays and Thursdays were popular.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Joyce

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/