location offer

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello all,
      Lisa and I were just discussing the knitting group and the need for
      more places to meet. I just moved my business, Stellaria Natural
      Health, into new digs on California. We have a big, beautiful classroom
      that still has some free hours, and I would be happy to host the group
      once in a while. It will give me some time to knit, for one thing!

      Let me know what the usual days and times are...Sundays would be
      probably be best for us. I'll provide chairs and tea. All you need to
      do for me is tell all your friends about us! (If you're curious, the
      website is stellarianaturalhealth.com) Our new location is 2519 N
      California, 2nd Floor--above Dumas Realty and next to Hachi's Kitchen.

      -Stephanie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hi Stephanie--

        Any member of the group gets to host whenever they
        like. So you should pick any day or time that works
        well for you, and announce it on the listserv.

        We haven't really had usual hours or days lately. In
        the past, Sundays and Thursdays were popular.

        Hope to see you soon!

        Joyce

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/