Re: [logan2knits] A reminder and a question for the group

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
      I like this idea too. Sunday nights at different households could be
      really fun.

      <image.tiff>

    • rachel
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
        I'd be happy to offer up our living room for a Sunday night or two!

        :)

        rachel

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
          My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be happy to
          bake/bring treats for any get together!

          -Becca

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
            I'll be at El Cid tonight!

            Meeting in homes seems good to me.

            My apartment is not in Logan Square, but I would be
            happy to host if Addison & Lawndale is not too far to
            travel.

            --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

            > Meeting reminder
            >
            > The August 24 meeting will be at:
            > El Cid 2
            > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            > 773-395-0505
            >
            > Everybody interested in attending please email your
            > r.s.v.p. to
            > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            > afternoon.
            > FYI... I will not be able to attend again this
            > week, I have a previous
            > engagement that can't be rescheduled.
            > Also, it looks like I won't be able to attend
            > meetings this fall, unless we
            > reschedule for Sunday nights:(. My classes start on
            > August 29 and my week
            > looks pretty full this semester. I am taking two
            > classes; one that meets on
            > Monday and Wednesday nights; and another that meets
            > on Thursday night and
            > Saturday morning. Is there anybody interested in
            > leading the group during
            > the Fall semester? (I would be happy to maintain the
            > listserv and send out
            > meeting reminders if the volunteer doesn't want to
            > mess with it.)
            > Please email me off list at
            > annemarie.neff@... or call me at
            > 312-464-4423 to discuss what you would need to do.
            > Sorry about this, but science calls...

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 24, 2005
              Yeah, I'm not in Logan Square either, but I am easy to get to by bus.

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

            • drywit1
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
                Hi! I'm new to this group, but a couple of names are familiar from
                Meetup.com. I hope to make one of the group's get-togethers soon.
                Almost made it yesterday, but a friend went into premature labor and
                I went to visit her at the hospital instead. She'll probably join
                in the future. (She and baby are doing well, just need to be on bed
                rest for a while.)

                Anyway, I wanted to reiterate Becca's message below for my part, as
                well. And if no one minds having me, a stranger for the moment,
                over, I'd be fine bringing something like a veggie tray, or as the
                weather cools, baked goodies.

                -Mari-

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Boland
                <rebeccaboland@g...> wrote:
                > My apartment isn't really conducive to groups, but I would be
                happy
                > bake/bring treats for any get together!
                >
                > -Becca
              • drywit1
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 25, 2005
                  I'm just a mile from Joyce's home, on the same street.
                  -Mari-