Come on over Thursday

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      I'm hosting this Thursday, September 20. Please feel
      free to bring friends and family.

      Time: 7 PM to 10 PM

      Address: 3946 W. George, one block north of Diversey
      and one block east of Pulaski

      Allergy alert: I have a cat.

      More info: 773-580-7669 or bigwildonion@...

      Hope to see you!

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hello Joyce and other knitters,
        I'll see you Thursday at Joyce's. Joyce, I'll bring the arts and craft supplies with me . If its too bulky I may take you up on that offer for you to come by when you go to the paint store.
        Thanks,
        Margaret
        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        Hello Knitters,

        I'm hosting this Thursday, September 20. Please feel
        free to bring friends and family.

        Time: 7 PM to 10 PM

        Address: 3946 W. George, one block north of Diversey
        and one block east of Pulaski

        Allergy alert: I have a cat.

        More info: 773-580-7669 or bigwildonion@...

        Hope to see you!

      • Lee Samsami Stein
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
          Cool Joyce! I'll be there a bit after 7--I'll be sure to bring your black
          sweater which you left at my house early this summer--sorry to have held
          onto it for so long!

        • hannah gilkenson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
            Hello there!

            I am a first-timer here in Logan Square.
            Should I bring anything on Thursday other than my yarn
            and myself?

            Looking forward to meeting everyone,
            Hannah

            wrote:

            > Hello Knitters,
            >
            > I'm hosting this Thursday, September 20. Please
            > feel
            > free to bring friends and family.
            >
            > Time: 7 PM to 10 PM
            >
            > Address: 3946 W. George, one block north of
            > Diversey
            > and one block east of Pulaski
            >
            > Allergy alert: I have a cat.
            >
            > More info: 773-580-7669 or bigwildonion@...
            >
            > Hope to see you!

            > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here
            > and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
            > Games.

          • Kari Balck
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2007
              Hello!

              I'd love to see you all on Tuesday, October 2.

              Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM or until my husband comes home sweaty from a 10-mile run and scares you all away.

              Address: 3716 W. Argyle St. - two blocks north of Lawrence between Lawndale and Ridgeway.
              Look for the only yard on the north side of the street. It's cavernous! The house number is hard to see from the street. We have a wrought iron fence, a white two-flat with a red front door, a little red playhouse and a red garage.
              Parking: Everything's free and non-permit. Plenty on Argyle.
              CTA: Kimball bus is a 10 min walk, Pulaski bus is a 6 min walk.

              _Questions: E-mail me at kebalck@... for my cell number.
              See you all then!

              Kari

            • Lee Samsami Stein
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
                Hi Kari!
                I will try and be there on Tuesday evening. I have projects I need to get
                going on--how did your Kyoto turn out?
                --Lee
              • hannah gilkenson
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
                  I have company coming into town - can't make it this
                  week!
                  Have fun!

                  hannah

                  http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html