Re: [logan2knits] Re: Thursday knitting

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      So sorry! The ladies downstairs must have turned off the light. Our house is at the back of the lot, so it is VERY difficult to find in the daylight. I've been ragging on my husband to finish numbers for our fence. Now I will make it a priority tomorrow.

      lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote: Kari,
      I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
      Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
      buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
      anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
      tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.