RE: [logan2knits] Re: Thursday knitting

  • Lee Samsami Stein
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      Sounds good. See you later.
      --L
      -----Original Message-----
      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Kari Balck
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:26 PM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Thursday knitting

      I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
      Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
      buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

      lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
      Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
      house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
      the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
      forward to seeing it!
      --Lee

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
      CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
      come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
      so I'll check back then.

      > K.

    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        Kari,
        I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
        Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
        buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
        anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
        tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
        --Lee
      • Kari Balck