Re: [logan2knits] Re: Thursday knitting

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

      lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
      Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
      house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
      the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
      forward to seeing it!
      --Lee

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
      CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
      come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
      so I'll check back then.

      > K.

    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        Sounds good. See you later.
        --L
        I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
        Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
        buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

        lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
        Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
        house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
        the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
        forward to seeing it!
        --Lee

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
        CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
        come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
        so I'll check back then.

        > K.

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          Kari,
          I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
          Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
          buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
          anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
          tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
          --Lee
        • Kari Balck