Re: [logan2knits] Thursday knitting

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13 5:42 AM
      Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

      K.

    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13 8:58 AM
        Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
        house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
        the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
        forward to seeing it!
        --Lee

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
        CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
        come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
        so I'll check back then.

        > K.
      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13 12:26 PM
          I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

          lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
          Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
          house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
          the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
          forward to seeing it!
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
          CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
          come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
          so I'll check back then.

          > K.

        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13 3:38 PM
            Sounds good. See you later.
            --L
            I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
            Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
            buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

            lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
            Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
            house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
            the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
            forward to seeing it!
            --Lee

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
            CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
            come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
            so I'll check back then.

            > K.

          • lilbee60618
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13 5:57 PM
              Kari,
              I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
              Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
              buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
              anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
              tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
              --Lee
            • Kari Balck