Re: [logan2knits] Thursday knitting

  • Lynda C
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
      There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
      it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
      may meet up wherever you guys end up.

      Lynda

      On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
      > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
      > --Lee
      >
      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
      > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'd love to get together!
      > >
      > > Kari

    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
        Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

        K.

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
          house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
          the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
          forward to seeing it!
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
          CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
          come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
          so I'll check back then.

          > K.
        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
            I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

            lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
            Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
            house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
            the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
            forward to seeing it!
            --Lee

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
            CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
            come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
            so I'll check back then.

            > K.

          • Lee Samsami Stein
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              Sounds good. See you later.
              --L
              I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
              Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
              buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

              lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
              Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
              house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
              the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
              forward to seeing it!
              --Lee

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

              > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
              CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
              come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
              so I'll check back then.

              > K.

            • lilbee60618
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                Kari,
                I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                --Lee
              • Kari Balck