Thursday knitting

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
      a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
      --Lee

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      > I'd love to get together!
      >
      > Kari
    • Lynda C
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
        There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
        it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
        may meet up wherever you guys end up.

        Lynda

        On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
        > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
        > --Lee
        >
        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
        > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'd love to get together!
        > >
        > > Kari

      • Kari Balck
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

          K.

        • lilbee60618
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
            Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
            house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
            the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
            forward to seeing it!
            --Lee

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

            > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
            CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
            come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
            so I'll check back then.

            > K.
          • Kari Balck
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

              lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
              Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
              house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
              the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
              forward to seeing it!
              --Lee

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

              > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
              CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
              come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
              so I'll check back then.

              > K.

            • Lee Samsami Stein
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                Sounds good. See you later.
                --L
                I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
                Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
                buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                forward to seeing it!
                --Lee

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                so I'll check back then.

                > K.

              • lilbee60618
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  Kari,
                  I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                  Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                  buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                  anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                  tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                  --Lee
                • Kari Balck