Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday?

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
      I can't make it this Thursday, but I do hope to see
      everyone soon.

      --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone hosting this Thursday? Would anyone like
      > to get together
      > somewhere this Thursday?

      Got a little couch potato?
    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
        a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
        --Lee

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

        > I'd love to get together!
        >
        > Kari
      • Lynda C
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
          There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
          it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
          may meet up wherever you guys end up.

          Lynda

          On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
          > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
          > --Lee
          >
          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
          > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'd love to get together!
          > >
          > > Kari

        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
            Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

            K.

          • lilbee60618
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
              house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
              the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
              forward to seeing it!
              --Lee

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

              > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
              CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
              come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
              so I'll check back then.

              > K.
            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                forward to seeing it!
                --Lee

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                so I'll check back then.

                > K.

              • Lee Samsami Stein
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  Sounds good. See you later.
                  --L
                  I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
                  Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
                  buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                  lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                  Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                  house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                  the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                  forward to seeing it!
                  --Lee

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                  > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                  CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                  come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                  so I'll check back then.

                  > K.

                • lilbee60618
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                    Kari,
                    I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                    Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                    buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                    anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                    tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                    --Lee
                  • Kari Balck