Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday?

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
      I can't make it this Thursday, but I do hope to see
      everyone soon.

      --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone hosting this Thursday? Would anyone like
      > to get together
      > somewhere this Thursday?

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
        Excellent! Is there a coffee house that might be open past 7 p.m.?
        --L

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
          Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
          a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
          --Lee

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

          > I'd love to get together!
          >
          > Kari
        • Lynda C
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
            There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
            it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
            may meet up wherever you guys end up.

            Lynda

            On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

            > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
            > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
            > --Lee
            >
            > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
            > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'd love to get together!
            > >
            > > Kari

          • Kari Balck
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

              K.

            • lilbee60618
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                forward to seeing it!
                --Lee

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                so I'll check back then.

                > K.
              • Kari Balck
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                  lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                  Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                  house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                  the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                  forward to seeing it!
                  --Lee

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                  > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                  CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                  come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                  so I'll check back then.

                  > K.

                • Lee Samsami Stein
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                    Sounds good. See you later.
                    --L
                    I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
                    Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
                    buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                    lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                    Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                    house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                    the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                    forward to seeing it!
                    --Lee

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                    > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                    CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                    come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                    so I'll check back then.

                    > K.

                  • lilbee60618
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                      Kari,
                      I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                      Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                      buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                      anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                      tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                      --Lee
                    • Kari Balck