  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
      I'd love to get together!

      Kari

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
        I can't make it this Thursday, but I do hope to see
        everyone soon.

        --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone hosting this Thursday? Would anyone like
        > to get together
        > somewhere this Thursday?

        Got a little couch potato?
      • Lee Samsami Stein
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
          Excellent! Is there a coffee house that might be open past 7 p.m.?
          --L

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
            Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
            a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
            --Lee

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

            > I'd love to get together!
            >
            > Kari
          • Lynda C
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
              There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
              it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
              may meet up wherever you guys end up.

              Lynda

              On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

              > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
              > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
              > --Lee
              >
              > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
              > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'd love to get together!
              > >
              > > Kari

            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

                K.

              • lilbee60618
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                  house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                  the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                  forward to seeing it!
                  --Lee

                  --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                  > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                  CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                  come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                  so I'll check back then.

                  > K.
                • Kari Balck
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                    I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                    lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                    Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                    house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                    the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                    forward to seeing it!
                    --Lee

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                    > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                    CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                    come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                    so I'll check back then.

                    > K.

                  • Lee Samsami Stein
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                      Sounds good. See you later.
                      --L
                      I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
                      Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
                      buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                      lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                      Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                      house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                      the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                      forward to seeing it!
                      --Lee

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                      > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                      CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                      come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                      so I'll check back then.

                      > K.

                    • lilbee60618
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                        Kari,
                        I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                        Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                        buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                        anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                        tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                        --Lee
                      • Kari Balck