This Thursday?

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
      Is anyone hosting this Thursday? Would anyone like to get together
      somewhere this Thursday?
      --Lee
    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
        I'd love to get together!

        Kari

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
          I can't make it this Thursday, but I do hope to see
          everyone soon.

          --- lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone hosting this Thursday? Would anyone like
          > to get together
          > somewhere this Thursday?

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Lee Samsami Stein
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
            Excellent! Is there a coffee house that might be open past 7 p.m.?
            --L

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
              Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
              a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
              --Lee

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

              > I'd love to get together!
              >
              > Kari
            • Lynda C
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
                There's the one on California and Logan, I think they're open until 9pm, but
                it's very dark in there and hard to see your knitting. If I can escape, I
                may meet up wherever you guys end up.

                Lynda

                On 9/12/07, lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:

                > Hey Kari--where do you want to meet for knitting? Any ideas? Is there
                > a starbucks in logan square that's open past 7?
                > --Lee
                >
                > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>, Kari
                > Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'd love to get together!
                > >
                > > Kari

              • Kari Balck
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                  Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today, so I'll check back then.

                  K.

                • lilbee60618
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                    Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                    house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                    the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                    forward to seeing it!
                    --Lee

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                    > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                    CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                    come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                    so I'll check back then.

                    > K.
                  • Kari Balck
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                      I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                      lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                      Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                      house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                      the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                      forward to seeing it!
                      --Lee

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                      > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                      CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                      come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                      so I'll check back then.

                      > K.

                    • Lee Samsami Stein
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                        Sounds good. See you later.
                        --L
                        I'd say come on over, but I live in Albany Park now (20 min from Logan
                        Sq). 3716 W Argyle. Big white two-flat with a safety yellow door--top
                        buzzer. 7:00 okay? call if you have questions

                        lilbee60618 <leesstein@...> wrote:
                        Kari, since you're car-less, why don't you choose the place (or your
                        house?), and we'll meet you there. Kyoto! That's so exciting--that's
                        the first sweater I ever knitted (but didn't finish)--I'm looking
                        forward to seeing it!
                        --Lee

                        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

                        > Hmmm... I'm without a car this evening :(, so I'll be taking the
                        CTA. I'm finally seaming the Kyoto sweater!! You're welcome to
                        come up this way, if you want! I will be at work until about 2 today,
                        so I'll check back then.

                        > K.

                      • lilbee60618
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
                          Kari,
                          I'm sorry--I couldn't find your place. I drove/walked up and down
                          Argyle between Monticello and Pulaski looking for numbers, pressing
                          buzzers, for a long time. Plus your phone number wasn't listed
                          anywhere so I had no way of reaching you. Sorry it didn't work out
                          tonight. Hope you didn't go through too much trouble.
                          --Lee
                        • Kari Balck