Re: Thursday

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      I think I'll come on by. I haven't been around in awhile because of
      work, so I'll make an attempt.

      -Coley

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
      <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

      > There hasn't been much interest for a meeting this thursday, but I
      will be here knitting. Anyone is welcome to come- around 6:30-7:00
      ish. The address is 2426 N. francisco ave #2. This is just north of
      Fullerton and just East of Milwaukee. My phone is 773 252-7791. I hope
      some of you can come. Margaret