Thursday meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      There hasn't been much interest in a meeting for thursday, but I will be at home knitting if anyone would like to come over. Anytine-6:30-7 ish would be fine. I am at 2426 N. francisco ave #2 773 252-7791. I am just north of Fullerton and Just east of Milwaukee. Margaret

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
        Hi Margaret--

        I'm going up to Minneapolis to see my sister tomorrow
        morning, so I won't be able to join you. Please give
        everyone my hello.

        Joyce

        --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
        wrote:

        > There hasn't been much interest in a meeting for
        > thursday, but I will be at home knitting if anyone
        > would like to come over. Anytine-6:30-7 ish would be
        > fine. I am at 2426 N. francisco ave #2 773 252-7791.
        > I am just north of Fullerton and Just east of
        > Milwaukee. Margaret

        Need a vacation? Get great deals
        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        http://travel.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
          I'll see how late I get home from my son's soccer
          practice and stop over if I can,

          Ann
          wrote:

          > There hasn't been much interest in a meeting for
          > thursday, but I will be at home knitting if anyone
          > would like to come over. Anytine-6:30-7 ish would be
          > fine. I am at 2426 N. francisco ave #2 773 252-7791.
          > I am just north of Fullerton and Just east of
          > Milwaukee. Margaret

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        • Kari Balck
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
            i hope to come

            "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll see how late I get home from my son's soccer

            wrote:

            > There hasn't been much interest in a meeting for
            > thursday, but I will be at home knitting if anyone
            > would like to come over. Anytine-6:30-7 ish would be
            > fine. I am at 2426 N. francisco ave #2 773 252-7791.
            > I am just north of Fullerton and Just east of
            > Milwaukee. Margaret

            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?