Thursday

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
      There hasn't been much interest for a meeting this thursday, but I will be here knitting. Anyone is welcome to come- around 6:30-7:00 ish. The address is 2426 N. francisco ave #2. This is just north of Fullerton and just East of Milwaukee. My phone is 773 252-7791. I hope some of you can come. Margaret

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
        I think I'll come on by. I haven't been around in awhile because of
        work, so I'll make an attempt.

        -Coley

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier