Re: [logan2knits] Re: This Thursday--Knitting at Joyce's

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hi Lisa,

      I'm pretty sure there will be some yarn left. I still
      have 8 grocery bags full to give away.

      I'm working on the 63rd Street tomorrow, so I won't be
      able to swing by Logan Square before I go out for the
      evening.

      I am running errands near your place on Saturday
      afternoon. Also, I will be within a block on Sunday
      around 3:30 PM. And I am on vacation Monday and
      Tuesday next week, so I could bring the yarn during
      the day if it is convenient.

      Joyce