Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday--Knitting at Joyce's

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      look fwd to knitting w/ y'all, Cate

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--

      Knitting is at my place this Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM.

      Address: 3946 W. George, one block north of Diversey and one block
      east of Pulaski

      If the weather is good we will be in the back yard.

      I will serve coffee and tea and cookies.

      Call or e-mail me if you have questions.

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
        Joyce,
        Can't make it tonight, bummer.

        And don't hold that yarn for me if others want it. But i'm around
        after (your) work time Friday night if you can drop it by.
        Thanks
        Lisa

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
          Hi Lisa,

          I'm pretty sure there will be some yarn left. I still
          have 8 grocery bags full to give away.

          I'm working on the 63rd Street tomorrow, so I won't be
          able to swing by Logan Square before I go out for the
          evening.

          I am running errands near your place on Saturday
          afternoon. Also, I will be within a block on Sunday
          around 3:30 PM. And I am on vacation Monday and
          Tuesday next week, so I could bring the yarn during
          the day if it is convenient.

          Joyce