Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday--Knitting at Joyce's

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Joyce, I will be coming. thanks for hosting. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all--

      Knitting is at my place this Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM.

      Address: 3946 W. George, one block north of Diversey and one block
      east of Pulaski

      If the weather is good we will be in the back yard.

      I will serve coffee and tea and cookies.

      Call or e-mail me if you have questions.

    • catherine taylor

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
          Joyce,
          Can't make it tonight, bummer.

          And don't hold that yarn for me if others want it. But i'm around
          after (your) work time Friday night if you can drop it by.
          Thanks
          Lisa

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
            Hi Lisa,

            I'm pretty sure there will be some yarn left. I still
            have 8 grocery bags full to give away.

            I'm working on the 63rd Street tomorrow, so I won't be
            able to swing by Logan Square before I go out for the
            evening.

            I am running errands near your place on Saturday
            afternoon. Also, I will be within a block on Sunday
            around 3:30 PM. And I am on vacation Monday and
            Tuesday next week, so I could bring the yarn during
            the day if it is convenient.

            Joyce