Re: [logan2knits] Free yarn

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
      Hello Friends--

      I can host on Thursday, August 23 from 7 to 10 PM. I
      added it to the calendar already.

      If anyone feels confined by the alternating
      Saturday/Thursday schedule, I encourage you to pick
      any date, time, and place for a get together you like.

      Also, I think it would be fun for us to converge on
      Arcadia Knitting for the swap they are having Sunday,
      August 26, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

      Joyce

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
        Sounds good to me! It would be nice to drop off a
        group donation somewhere--I have been giving mine to
        the Health Dept clinic at Division and Western.

        Ann

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
          This sounds like a great idea. I have in the past given hats to the Night Ministry at Christmas time. Talk to you all soon Margaret

          From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>