Re: [logan2knits] Re:FYI -Fwd: Reminder: 10 Knitters meet tomorrow.

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
      It's not a Logan Square group but it's not super far either, I guess I didn't fwd the details properly . . . see below

      What: Chicago Knitters Unite! Wednesday Meetup

      When: Wednesday, August 15 at 6:30PM

      Where: Goose Island Brewpub
      1800 N. Clybourn Ave
      Chicago IL 60614
      312-915-0071

      Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote:
      where????

      small bar?? would love a nice pint o'something cold.

      lisa

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?