Re:FYI -Fwd: Reminder: 10 Knitters meet tomorrow.

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
      where????

      small bar?? would love a nice pint o'something cold.

      lisa

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • catherine taylor
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
        It's not a Logan Square group but it's not super far either, I guess I didn't fwd the details properly . . . see below

        What: Chicago Knitters Unite! Wednesday Meetup

        When: Wednesday, August 15 at 6:30PM

        Where: Goose Island Brewpub
        1800 N. Clybourn Ave
        Chicago IL 60614