Re: [logan2knits] Free yarn

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2007
      Shall we, as a group use our riches to do some charity knitting? Maybe plan a few SNB to do such? Tina
      From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
        Hello Friends--

        I can host on Thursday, August 23 from 7 to 10 PM. I
        added it to the calendar already.

        If anyone feels confined by the alternating
        Saturday/Thursday schedule, I encourage you to pick
        any date, time, and place for a get together you like.

        Also, I think it would be fun for us to converge on
        Arcadia Knitting for the swap they are having Sunday,
        August 26, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

        Joyce

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
          Sounds good to me! It would be nice to drop off a
          group donation somewhere--I have been giving mine to
          the Health Dept clinic at Division and Western.

          Ann

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2007
            This sounds like a great idea. I have in the past given hats to the Night Ministry at Christmas time. Talk to you all soon Margaret

            tinaheiho@... wrote: Shall we, as a group use our riches to do some charity knitting? Maybe plan a few SNB to do such? Tina
            From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>