FYI -Fwd: Reminder: 10 Knitters meet tomorrow.

  • catherine taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
        where????

        small bar?? would love a nice pint o'something cold.

        lisa

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
          It's not a Logan Square group but it's not super far either, I guess I didn't fwd the details properly . . . see below

          What: Chicago Knitters Unite! Wednesday Meetup

          When: Wednesday, August 15 at 6:30PM

          Where: Goose Island Brewpub
          1800 N. Clybourn Ave
          Chicago IL 60614