chicknits Thursday?

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi,
      I can't see where on the CHicknits site to sign up for the email list.
      Is there a meeting this Thursday? Can someone tell me when/where, and
      can I just show up?

      Thanks,
      Lisa

      P.S. I finally finished up the Baby Surprise sweater I started two
      years ago, because I found the perfect cutesy buttons at STitches on
      Saturday...Will post a photo of Violet in it soon!