Re: Join me at Stitches and/or Loopy on Friday?

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
      Angie et al,

      I'll be hitting Stitches tomorrow (Sat.) early
      afternoon, meeting up w/my pro-knitter mom-in-law and
      a couple of her friends who came in from Michigan
      together for the show. I'm taking the Blue Line,
      probably between 11am-noon. I found a $2 off coupon in
      last week's Reader!

      Funny, I feel so out of the knitting 'loop' (har)
      since baby, but I'm sure I won't resist the wares. At
      the very least, I need some point protectors!

      See you there?
      lisa
      my cell :773-301-8813

      http://sims.yahoo.com/