Re: [logan2knits] Join me at Stitches and/or Loopy on Friday?

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
      everything you need to know about stitches is here:

      http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/EventDetail.php?EventID=36

      --- angie salstrom <asalstrom@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      > I probably won't be able to make it on Friday but
      > my Mom is in town this weekend and we are planning
      > on going on Saturday? Anyone else going then?
      > Also, I am directionally impaired, as some of you
      > know, where am I going again?
      > Thanks
      > Angie
      >
      > Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:
      > Hi, Joyce!
      >
      > Does one need tix for Stitches? I'm trying to free
      > up my schedule to go.
      >
      > K.
      >
      > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      > wrote:
      > Hello all--
      >
      > Would anyone like to join me at Stitches and/or the
      > party at Loopy on
      > Friday?
      >
      > My plans for Stitches are not rigid, but I do want
      > to get there in
      > time to meet up with some Knittyboard folks for
      > coffee at noon.
      >
      > For those of you who must work on Friday, the
      > afterparty at Loopy is
      > from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. Wine, cheese, crackers,
      > raffles!

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
        Angie et al,

        I'll be hitting Stitches tomorrow (Sat.) early
        afternoon, meeting up w/my pro-knitter mom-in-law and
        a couple of her friends who came in from Michigan
        together for the show. I'm taking the Blue Line,
        probably between 11am-noon. I found a $2 off coupon in
        last week's Reader!

        Funny, I feel so out of the knitting 'loop' (har)
        since baby, but I'm sure I won't resist the wares. At
        the very least, I need some point protectors!

        See you there?
        lisa
        my cell :773-301-8813

        http://sims.yahoo.com/